Reinforce Your Sandy Springs Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs might deter intrusion at times, It’s best not to rely on them as your only form of protection. Alternatively, consider implementing some, if not all of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be captured by surveillance as it could be critical evidence in a criminal case. Consider exterior surveillance that can cover primary entry points like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: A great number of burglars break into your home through obvious entry points like windows and doors, so those should be safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. In the event an alarm trips, your integrated home defense will alert you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Although it’s true that many invasions occur during the day when residents are at the office, you must also have a plan to protect against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-detection lighting installed next to your windows, doors, and garage will quickly shine a light on criminal activity and turn away potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and video doorbells: Smart locks will update you when anyone makes an effort to engage your entry. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by offering a visual perspective. These popular tools both can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation tool, smart lighting can be customized to a set routine or engaged directly from your phone. Smart lights are intended to make it seem like you are home and successfully turn away thieves.