Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Sandy Springs
As you might already realize, the most likely places for home intrusions are the front door and ground-level windows. Knowing this fact, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as vital components for home security installations in Sandy Springs. While it’s true the technology has been around for decades, you might be amazed at what ADT sensors can do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
No matter the type of ADT package you select, door and window alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also included so you won’t have to take up your own time, and you can avoid having to worry about your devices being attached accurately.
If you’re wondering how window and door alarm sensors work, it’s a simple, two-piece magnetic contact. One side is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured straight to the window or door. You close your entry and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When the system is armed and an entry point is opened, the contacts separate and your alarm is triggered. However, these newer devices have the ability to do much more than merely set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Sandy Springs
On the frontline of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide a range of benefits, including the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors signal your high-volume alarm whenever a door or window is opened while your system is active.
- Immediate notifications: Would you like to know what’s happening at your property when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to receive instant updates right to your smartphone whenever a device is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your dedicated monitoring specialists will receive a notification as well. Your property will be protected, regardless of where you are.
- Virtual access and management: With the convenient ADT Control app accessible on your smartphone, you may investigate the status of your devices and control them.
- Home automation possibilities: Program your various sensors and devices to operate together. You might have your lighting turn on or have a camera to begin recording whenever a door or window sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even present. They have a slim design that complements any style of home. You even have the ability to get completely recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wired or wireless devices depending on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your house will be better defended.
More useful than previous versions, window and door sensors in Sandy Springs are able to be expertly incorporated into your complete home security installation.
Design Your ADT Home Security Package In Sandy Springs
How would you like to have versatile window and door alarm sensors in Sandy Springs that enhance your safety and link right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will find when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to find out what we might do for you, call (770) 628-5897 or submit the easy form below.