Since no two homes are alike, why purchase a security system that’s a cookie-cutter solution? You might want a basic alarm system that comes with doors, windows, and motion sensors in your essential rooms. Perhaps you need a more comprehensive security solution that includes indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. No matter the case, your Clayton home security system is better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security coverage, you can select:
- Window and door detectors on all entry doors and windows
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted keypad equipped with an incredibly loud alarm
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Clayton Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your House While You Are Not Home
To see who is coming to your door or what caused that strange noise in your yard, you will need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front steps and a visual on any packages or visitors before you answer the door. Outdoor cameras are activated by motion, and feature waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or simply check on the children and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
Watch current footage and see notifications from each of your Clayton cameras through your ADT Control mobile app. See your property anytime to check that nothing is out of place - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts if your camera senses unusual activity.